At Selina Finance, our mission is to give people access to the wealth they have in their homes. We’re building the next-generation digital consumer lending company. Unlike others, we target the £2tn equity value locked up in UK homes, to save homeowners from high-interest rate consumer loans, credit cards and overdrafts. We offer a financing product unlike anything else out there, one that is as flexible as a current account, as affordable as a mortgage, and as easy to apply for as a consumer loan. If you want to change consumer lending for the better, join our team!
You’ll be right in the heart of the action here at Selina. We’re looking for a new team member willing to share his second charge experience with the underwriting team to ensure we can meet our ambitious growth plans.
Ensure efficient and fair processing of the credit underwriting of loan cases
- Work with our ambitious Growth team and customers directly to ensure that cases are underwritten based on full information
- Structure, negotiate and analyse proposals for approval under own authority or recommended to credit for approval.
Leadership, Training, QA and process improvement
- Train, coach and mentor junior underwriters with no second charge background
- Perform Quality Assurance and four-eyes checks
- Help evaluate and develop our policies
- Share your knowledge on how to assess non-standard cases
What we offer
- 25 days holiday
- Company contributory pension scheme
- A values-based culture
- A supportive, driven culture and a great team with an outstanding mix of talent and experience
- A dynamic environment in which you can personally learn, develop and make an impact
- Strong involvement in shaping a young FinTech business from its early days
- Breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks and a programme of team social events