Senior Product Manager (FinTech)
At Selina Finance, our mission is to give people access to the wealth they have in their homes, and we’re doing that by building a next-generation digital lender –starting with a home loan product. More than £2tn equity value is locked up in UK homes, while homeowners still need to rely on high-interest rate consumer loans, credit cards or overdrafts. We believe this is unfair and unnecessary. We offer a financing product unlike anything else out there, one that is as flexible as a current account, as affordable as a mortgage, and as easy to apply for as a consumer loan. If you want to build up an innovative FinTech with us, join our team!
What you'll do;
You’ll be right in the heart of the action here at Selina. We’re looking for a driven, detail-oriented teammate to ensure we can meet our ambitious growth plans.
- Build a great product team for our internal and customer facing products
- Defining and delivering improvements from the product roadmap
- Collaborating with engineers, product designers, marketing and operations team to define, scope, priorities and deliver features across our internal and customer facing products
- Performing quantitative analysis including defining and analysing key metrics, A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Design products by researching and attaining a thorough understanding of customer needs including evaluate personalisation market opportunities and map value propositions.
What we offer;
- A supportive, driven culture and a great team with a good mix of talent and experience
- A dynamic environment in which you can personally learn and develop
- Strong involvement in shaping a young FinTech from its early days
- A super cool office in the heart of London with team drinks, lunches and free snacks!
- Experience (3-5 years) in product management (preferably fintech)
- You want to be involved and shape an early stage start-up
- You want to solve problems for customers and have a get-things-done mentality
- You have an analytical, detail-oriented mindset and are a proven team player
- Prior experience in an early stage start-up environment a plus